Japanese Doctor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Posted by june ohashi on June 18, 2003 at 14:46:14:

In Reply to: Symtons Back posted by Michelle Waring on June 17, 2003 at 16:36:57:

Hi, this is a first time to post the comment to this site.
My daughter has just diagnosed Moyamoya a month ago when she had minor stroke. She is 17 and having a graduation this month. With her stroke, she is having a difficult time studying and gave up on the provincial exam. (We live in Canada) It is very hard for us to asess her not be able to do things from the symptoms of stroke or her being giving up.
We have yet to see the specialist here. Our appointment is July 10th. Mean while, we are looking for Japanese Specialist. If you know the doctor in Japan, I would very much like the information. I will be asking you all for your opinion when the dicision time comes whether she should seek THE SPECIALIST to treat this disease.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:



Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]