Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where are the Pictures from CA?? (Read 1441 times)
Mar
Ex Member

Where are the Pictures from CA??
May 21st, 2006 at 9:11pm

Hey!! Where are all the pictures of all you knuckleheads that were in California a few weeks ago??? Smiley

Mar
Smiley

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Re: Where are the Pictures from CA??
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2006 at 8:01am

Hi Girlfriend!

Kevin sent some pics to DJ but had problems sending them to the url that was provided.  Smiley So we're not exactly sure that DJ received them and since DJ was busy with his wedding, we didn't bother him with it.  Just a "knucklehead" thing on our part, Smiley I guess. lol!! 

There were quite a few people at the MM gathering and I know there are pics because we have some. I'll contact DJ to walk me or Kevin through the picture posting process. God knows I'm technically challenged when it is about a computer. Smiley Must be my age? lol!

Michelle and I got pictures of Dr. Dodd while Kevin and Shane were waiting to have their angios. Kevin took a lot of pics at the gathering so somehow we'll get them up on the website.

Hugs, Smiley

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge